02-20-2022, 12:26 PM   #48
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEMENTF96 View Post
I got my 2021 X6M COMP and very happy with it . I am pretty new to this Forum. I have been looking for the right option to lower my car.

I cant find how a HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPRING KIT Part No 253200ED keeps the Electronic dampening of the car and not the inexpensive H&R SPORT SPRING SET (28627-1).

H.A.S. HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPRING KIT states that it will utilize the electronic dampers and also states that "All driver assistance systems and comfort features of a factory adaptive or electronic suspension remain operational and work harmoniously with this vehicle-specific spring set up."

The inexpensive The H&R "SPORT SPRING SET" spec does not state this. However, the H.A.S. looks like only featuring height adjustable feature when compared to a Sport Spring Set and I don't know how one can keep the electronic dampening feature active and not the other one. I dont see a the difference in between and impact of the design on the electronic dampening feature.

Also, I don't plan to adjust my cars height all the time. H&R SPORT SPRING SET is three times less expensive and I want to confirm if it will still keep the car's electronic dampening feature just like the advertised H.A.S .

I appreciate for your feedbacks.
Any spring only kit will retain the EDC, including H&R
Appreciate 0