Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 X3 M40i Dark Graphite Cogn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayf30 View Post
Just looking at the numbers provided lol and someone has already cracked 3.8 with the full tune package (ecu and transmission) for m40i. Also, someone else noted this is a good amount heavier.

I really want one of these but I think I'll hold on to the m40i til the x6m comes out. I need a v8 in my life haha
This will shit all over the X3 M40i...tuned or not. BMW likes to play games with 0-60 figures and HP. This looks to have a good chance optioned properly to be a sub 3.5s SAV. Can't disagree on the weight...4,600 pounds is crazy but look at what the current X5M / X6M can do with it's whale ass lol. I do wish I could fit that V8 where I park.

The price! I called it within a few bucks but a base X3M and a fully loaded X3 M40i are the same price.
I hope you're right! But I'm afraid those numbers are reserved for the x6m/x5m though I was still expecting to see 3.8 at the least for non comp. Really don't understand why bmw would play with numbers like that but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway from the little rev I heard from the review it sounds like an s55 to me :/ in that regard I'll take my b58 any day. Sound is a big thing for me.

Very nice to see the price as well!