General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithf80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Evolution Racewerks is developing downpipes on my car.
But, not sure if you guys will like it, since some of you think that I am here to just advertise shitty product, lol.
Now this is the kind of news I like to hear. Looking forward to clips and getting those ordered ASAP. ER is quality. Any word on how difficult downpipes will be on this car? Are they a PITA to get out?

Also, and I don't have a problem, so this is me being totally unbiased, it just seems like you push for the RaceChip a bit too often considering you also sell it. I think it just comes across as non-Genuine when a vendor is frequently posting how much they love something they sell.
I was out of town when ER working on the downpipe, but I was told that it is a bit hard since it is a new platform.
I will visit them tomorrow to see the progress.

I know you guys think that I pushed RaceChip hard just because I am selling it. You need to read again and pay attention on the timeline.
I was spreading the good news in the industry since I am in it and I have insider news.
Besides, it was the first tune in the market for this new S58 engine.
And I was answering questions.
RaceChip has been a favorite in most chassis that I have had the car too.

I can be passive and keep all the good news for myself. I don't mind doing that.
I love modding and personalized my car, and have been in this business close to 30 years.
Believe me, this industry is not the best to make money to feed your family.
I was asked to re-open my business when I got my F15 X5 back in 2014 and start posting on what mods I have done to it.
Again, I don't need to share what I have done or what prototype that I have. Some of the stuff that got made by someone that I work closely, that's because I pushed them to make it for me.

But I like to help people. As I always say at every new platform that I always got questioned, I am here to help you guys. The profit I made will keep me around longer to help you guys.
If you guys think that I am here to make it in life, then I don't even need to bother replying or posting on Sunday morning or late at night before sleep. I could've just spend my spare time doing something else.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 2
smithf802809.50
Max Well4751.00