07-25-2019, 03:59 PM   #51
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn4Secs View Post
Yea but in those places they rarely follow street lights and evrything is kind of on its own pace there

You cant compare over there to western flow of traffic, i was just referring to the fact over here in suburbia, its no point to be all on a rush when the lights will turn in 30 sec

Im not sure why u feel the need to compare to asia, i was refering to like canada usa etc
You were the one who used the term 'in the west'. I took that to mean the Western world. If you were talking about western Canada, well, then you Canucks have more cultural and regional craziness going on than I was aware of. (This is coming from someone who owns land in, and thus visits, B.C. regularly, and who was in Montreal about two months ago. Not a stranger to the North ... )

See, the U.S. West is generally regarded to be more 'chill' than the U.S. East. I've found that largely to be the case in Canada, too, with a mild exception being the far northeast provinces: PEI, Nova, NFL. So I really don't know where your frame of reference is originating from.
Appreciate 0