Influence
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M, 2016 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettethret View Post
-

- Vossen Wheels- I went with 22x9.5 and 22x11. Tires are 285/30/22 and 315/30/22 Michelin PS4S. There is zero rubbing. As far as Vossen goes, where do I begin with these ass clowns. I have ordered multiple sets of wheels from I-forged, CCW, Triumph Forged, Fuel, Method, XD and Niche. Outside of my last set of wheels for my AMG, Vossen is the worst. First, they sent out the first set of wheels that were a completely different style than was ordered. Luckily my shop had the email for the order, so Vossen couldn’t squirm their way out of it. Then, they charge my shop shipping to send back the set they screwed up on. When I confronted them, no apology, no admission of their screw up. I asked for a rush on the new set, nothing doing. It will be 3-4 weeks was Jeremys response. When I ordered the wheels, I was told they would poke out a bit in back, and that running negative camber would tuck them back in. That was bullshi$ as well. The wheels are inboard/flush. I wanted an aggressive offset. These wheels weren’t my first choice, but this is the wife’s car, I didn’t want her curbing a set of expensive Signature wheels. I will rub my sack against a grinding wheel before I ever do business with Vossen again!!!!

question for you - did you tell Vossen that you would be dropping the car when you decided on offsets/ordered? It looks like the offset is about perfectly flush front and rear now that you are lowered, so if you were at stock height, you'd probably have around 3-4mm of poke at all four corners. Judging by your pictures, I'm going to say your rear ET is right around 36, front ET is right around 16. Are these in the ballbark? Just trying to figure my own set of "summer" rims out now and want to nail things down.

Vossen has a few designs I like, but reading about experiences like yours certainly doesn't help their cause.
Appreciate 2
r33_RGSport12960.00