View Single Post
      02-28-2024, 10:17 AM   #3
ClutchFC
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X3 35i

There aren't too many options for this platform, but you do have some. If you're not looking for coilovers (which would be your best option for what you're looking for), you have H&R Springs, and Vogtland. Eibach's will probably be challenging to find because I believe they stopped making them, unless of course you find something on the forum or somewhere. Shocks/Struts, you have options like Koni, Bilstein B6's, or BMW/Bilstein "Sport Shocks".

Then as mentioned, there are a few Coilover options out there, BC, D2, Megan, KW, KSport, and.. uh, I think that might be all? Coilovers will ultimately provide you with more body-control than new springs and struts, but unfortunately there aren't many options, if any for thicker sway bars which obviously will provide the best results for this. Coilovers will also allow you (as you may already be aware) to adjust ride height and some if not all will have damper adjustments as well to firm or soften things up as you wish.

I found a post a while back where someone found a thicker rear sway bar for the F25, but I can't recall the all the details. Mind you the difference was small, I want to say it was only like a 2mm difference or something and I think it was only the rear sway bar.
Appreciate 0