04-20-2019, 11:56 AM   #7
M235Montreal
BMW Lover
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
The X3M interior is great but they did miss a large mark in making the exterior more appealing. The front is really the only interesting part in comparison to the M40i.

How was the pricing on the 63s? Did you land in $80k territory?

no order yet i went back and forth and sat in the Current ( Pre Refreshed ) GLC and the X4 several times and i really tried to make sense of it and love the X4 but in my humble opinion BMW is just trying to play catch up at this point and they are late. i agree with Chris Harris when he said their designers of BMW are on Absinthe lately . the X4 and X3M look somehow caricaturesque in some angles and good lord with these 21" thin 265 rear tires . i mean people are upgrading the 265 on the M2's .

plus the time around the ring is 7'58" which is 10 sec slower than an Older Benz , i mean usually you wait for your foe to beat it and they failed . i'm sorry but times and performance is important or else nobody would talk about the Alfa Romeo.

and Talking about Alfa Romeo, BMW is launching the 500 hp S58 and Alfa will be at 600hp in its upcoming GTV engine next year . ( not to mention that the sound of all the BMW as of late suck )

Benz is Letting go the C43 and will have the C53 next year at 417hp to compete with the less powerful M340i ,,, and well where can i Stop !! did you go sit in the M340i it feels cheap as soon as you close the door ( the sound of the door closing is brittle ).

even the flagship M850i left me cold from the inside , nothing eventful no wow factor . frankly i digress and there are too many factors that are ticking me off in BMW's , the latest one is their digital display which is sub par compared to benz and audi and well yet it's not even there in the X4m anyway .
Appreciate 0