View Single Post
      06-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #217
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
The frustrating thing for me is, that because of our families/circumstances/logistics, we are not "allowed" to be enthusiasts because we want high performance SAVs. I am sick and tired of hearing BMW used to "blah blah this" and BMW used to "blah blah that". We get it...this is old news. BMW makes some of the best performance SAVs in the world. PERIOD. What the hell is so wrong with that? I don't want a ugly ass wagon and I sure as hell don't want a mini-van.

Short of the adjustable air-suspension, I believe BMW answered all our concerns and hit it out of the park. We finally get our G01 M40i and our soon to be X3M...and BMW makes these for enthusiasts, not soccer moms.

Can't wait to see how you and others spec out their X3s.
Thanks, Kozzi - agree, it'll be great to start seeing everyone's choices (and photos on delivery)!

I updated the vehicle specification spec sheet I had produced months ago to include some of the other Mnfrs' offerings which members have been mentioning in relation to the M40i, to provide a quick, rough, comparison reference. The items in yellow I could not find definitively so I left them as '?' marks (and no where to be found are the interior dimensions of the Macan - at least that I could find). I tried to be as accurate as I could on these parameters, but sometimes differing values are shown at different sources. Apologies if errors are present, but if any are found I can easily correct.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0