View Single Post
      07-22-2019, 07:12 AM   #2057
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Just after my son was born my wife wanted a bigger home, next door was a bigger 3 br, our elderly neighbor only stayed 6 months a year boston/Miami, I kept an eye on it when she was away (neighborly thing to do) so I knew it inside & out

I offered to buy it but she said NO, the market is hot right now I'm going to ask for market price! My offer still stands, let's do it forget about realtors let's just do the paperwork with our lawyers?!?! NO again

She put it on the market My offer was 20% less (way off)

Thanks for reading, now the fun part!
On open houses (Saturday's) I would go in front of my house NO SHIRT on in a lawn chair put white trash music on and drank cheap natty ice beers in tall cans (I don't evan drink btw) I asked my brother to park his shitbox plow truck in front for some more eye candy, I always came next door to offer parking space to the realtor and potential buyers to use my house for parking, shockingly no one accepted my offer

Fast forward her lawyer called to accept my offer WIN!

We lived in it for a couple years updated it then I sold it for a nice profit

Don't worry about my old lady neighbor, she was loaded...
That's freaking hilarious! Well played sir!

Confessional for the day: Doing some work on the car this weekend and I got too deep into the clear coat with the polisher. Total noob mistake, to which I am no noob as I have years of experience detailing professionally. Can't believe I've done this. I now have to sand down the clear on this panel and respray it with clear. Two second mistake will cost me hours of work.
Appreciate 1