Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi 'White on White'

Quote:
Originally Posted by laimbeer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinoxblu20 View Post
Same set-up I'm interested in but alpine white... What is your monthly payment and term if u don't mind sharing?
Replying below Oh, and mine started as Alpine White and no Tech package but reading this pesky forum changed my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
yeah I think just before thanksgiving is a bit long, unless their slots were filled, does your status say documented on the tracking system? if so I would expect 3-4 weeks until you can pick it up, I will let you know when I get mine (Started a thread just like this) which was "order documented" on Oct 10 and going to the midwest as well.

For the question about rates, payment: PNC is offering 2.75% on new cars up to $50K loan plus I bank with them and get another .25% off for doing a direct payment. My dealership said they could probably beat it, but I am not going through the hassle of them sending my info to 5 different banks and having them all do a credit check on me just so I could get 2.25%, I am happy with 2.5%. BMW finance is currently 4.9%
They told me the same (4.9%) but I can get 2.2% from BOA. I filled out the BWM Finance paperwork because they are going to give me up to the day before delivery to see if rates drop. They felt that 1.9% might be coming on X3s after October, so I'm going to wait and see.

Ultimately, I buy on bottom line price because I typically just pay vehicles off 1-2 years after taking delivery. As for payment, that's going to depend but I'm planning to throw another $20K at it for a DP and finance the balance of $25Kish. If I was going to pay it over time, that would be $450 or so a month. If you want any assistance figuring out your payments, let me know or you can download a simple loan amortization worksheet in MS Excel which will do all of the work for you.
That would be great, Helppppp!! Lmao how can you figure out lease and finance monthly payments? Going this week and want to get them at there lowest since I'm due for a car and they need a sold car! My moms 2009 Nissan maxima fully loaded is up on lease in May and was thinking of throwing it in the mix. Do you think it's a good idea since she doesn't want it anymore??? Pm me if anything thanks!!
Appreciate 0