View Single Post
      05-15-2019, 09:49 PM   #78
QVDriver
Private
Rep
Drives: X5 50i Alfa QV MINI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
The 4C Spider is the perfect companion to the Stelvio QV. Registered mine a week ago and drove it over 500 miles in 3.5 days. Absolutely addictive car. I bet some of the more hard core M crowd would even enjoy it. Super lightweight, no power steering, firm brakes, flat body control...all business. Mine has the factory titanium Akrapovic Exhaust option and it sounds amazing in Race and Dynamic modes.
That exhaust is a must. There is a new one locally 2018 as well. With the Spirit being the last run I think they are running up the price. We made the list of 15 to buy the Spirit (okay having a numbered car is bragging rights). We got the Alfa email then contacted 2 of the dealerships that each received 1 of the 15 (CA & TX). So far no call back. Still waiting. My guess is they are going to get a bidding war going and there are actually more than 15 or they are waiting o delivery first. In any case we are in a holding pattern. Personally I would rather have red but spouse is oogling for Misano. We were able to take one on an extended test drive. It is wonky and zero visibility but my god it is pure beauty. Honestly stunning. Anyone is a 10 driving that car.

I love that pic. I don't care what anyone says that car is a stunner. It could be broken down on the side of the road and I would still love it. BTW. It is so light you could probably carry it home. What 90% Carbon Fiber

Last edited by QVDriver; 05-15-2019 at 10:21 PM..
Appreciate 1
mcc3456332.00