View Single Post
      02-10-2021, 01:05 PM   #13
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by YolkyPalky View Post
Since you’ve surely driven both, can you give a quick comparison of how the drive and feel of the X3MC compares to the X5MC? For someone in the market for one or the other.
I had a x3MC as a demo for a few weeks a couple times and the car is so much fun. I loved it, almost considered getting one full time for a year but for me the only thing that held me back was the size. I am 6'3" and although I fit in the ride no problem, the x5 just seems to fit me a little better. Now as far as comparing the 2, the x3 is a rocket, and the x5 is a missile. both are way more then you would ever need it would come down to more about size and luxury IMO. IF you want a bigger car then obv you know the x5, and vice versus. The x5 is more luxurious and has more features however its a lot more expensive also. The x3 seem to have a little more of a stiffer ride over the x5 but nothing that would bother me personally. Def with any comparison you personally need to go drive both as everyone will want different requirements.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 3