Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
Quote:
21 inch wheels will all but destroy what little ride quality the X4 starts with
Yea I don't get why manufacturers force feed us larger wheels, so they can charge us more?
so that tires are more expensive and so the car rides like shit. the 666M rims on the F8x completely ruin that car.
I could not possibly disagree more with that statement. I had a non-ZCP and a ZCP... absolutely in no way shape or form did the 20 inch 666 M wheel ruin that car!!

17k miles and 29k miles respectively.

Did you own both to justify your statement?
I own both currently. Wife's non-ZCP is a much smoother/better ride on the 19s than on my 20s. Admittedly Texas roads suck, but I dread driving my car sometimes, and often choose hers on the weekend. If I had 19s, I think I would have liked it much more.
you would
i called the dealership to let them know I was coming to trade it cause it rode like shit, and they reccomended trying 19s before i did
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who's on first View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
Quote:
21 inch wheels will all but destroy what little ride quality the X4 starts with
Yea I don't get why manufacturers force feed us larger wheels, so they can charge us more?
so that tires are more expensive and so the car rides like shit. the 666M rims on the F8x completely ruin that car.
I could not possibly disagree more with that statement. I had a non-ZCP and a ZCP... absolutely in no way shape or form did the 20 inch 666 M wheel ruin that car!!

17k miles and 29k miles respectively.

Did you own both to justify your statement?
I own both currently. Wife's non-ZCP is a much smoother/better ride on the 19s than on my 20s. Admittedly Texas roads suck, but I dread driving my car sometimes, and often choose hers on the weekend. If I had 19s, I think I would have liked it much more.
you would
i called the dealership to let them know I was coming to trade it cause it rode like shit, and they reccomended trying 19s before i did
And the 18's are even nicer on high performance Continental DWS 06
32 psi.

I still have a new set of the Michelin's in the basement. I'll slap those on another set of 18's for spring/summer
Appreciate 0