Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcman View Post
Finally playing through The Witcher series since the new game is coming out. Never really got into the first one but I'm playing though it now with some proper motivation and starting to enjoy it.
Ahhhhhhhhhh I started playing Witcher 3 TWH a couple of days ago and cant stop. It's interfering with my work and I am less tolerant of bad drivers. Hope I don't crash because of this dam game. LOL

Just leveled up to 10 and almost ready to go back for that dam Bilge Hag. Seriously, she can hit me with mud and stun me no matter how I roll. Couldn't defeat the Earth Elemental either or the Night Wraith, but that Bilge Hag has me pizzed off.

Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.
Appreciate 0