View Single Post
      05-20-2021, 10:43 AM   #39
xylodan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Wrangler

Garage List
2016 R1200GS  [0.00]
Anyone know of any ways to speed up the action of BMW NA?

I'm paying rent in two places right now because of this (I was supposed to move a month ago). BMW NA says they need 20-25 days to review the case. I was planning on using a trailer and doing my move myself, but that requires a $2500 hitch installation on a car that I don't plan/want to keep with a vibrating drivetrain. So I'm going to end up paying $3k for movers. I also don't want to move out of state with all this going on as I don't know the lemon laws in Nevada and how that will work when I change states.

I'm tempted to simply trade this car in and take the loss because I'm losing more $ by keeping than they will probably ever make up.

Technically, it's been in service for 28 days so far (in less than 7 weeks of ownership) so it's 2 days shy of the CA lemon requirements so a lawyer probably won't be able to help.

For those in the bay area in CA, I'll just throw this out there. East Bay BMW sucks. And BMW NA isn't being great either. I called them first 3 weeks ago and they would take a week to return my call.

I simply want to return the CPO which needs it's fourth repair in less than two months of ownership and buy a brand new one at a different dealer. Why is this so hard for them?
Appreciate 0