View Single Post
      10-03-2005, 08:25 AM   #24
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

With respect to loaners, I feel a dealer should, if they have any available, provide you with one should you request it. I look at it this way:

- If it's an out of warranty service, you're paying for it, and that's money they wouldn't have made had you not gone there.
- If it's in warranty, BMW reimburses for expenses, correct?

So either way, they are at the very least not any worse off than if they hadn't worked on your car. So why not give a loaner, and as other people have said, that will probably give that dealer a good image for when someone wants to buy a new vehicle.

Also, bad experience for me when getting quotes for my E90. I was faxing out requests and shopping dealers, and one dealer in NJ (which also happens to sell many other even higher-end brands) got mad at me that I dare shop around for the best price. He then said he didn't want my business and hung up. Meh, his loss.
Appreciate 0