View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 09:55 PM   #22
MrItaly
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Obviously each person has their own opinion of sporty looking. I went X3M because I thought it looked more bad ass than the X4M. The $2,000 savings was just a nice bonus.

Although I felt the same with my old M3 vs M4

I will say I think the X6 looks sportier than X5, just doesn't translate to the X3/X4 in my opinion.
And I'm going to have to say I totally agree with that description of the 3 through 6 lineup. My thoughts exactly. 6 over a 5 but not 4 over a 3. And oddly enough, 3 trumps 5 in my opinion. I think the five is just too big for my tastes despite the additional prestige of being a 5. 3 Vs 6? Hmmm, now that would be a tougher call. I'd really have to weigh asthetics VS weight and size at that point. 6M was out of my price range anyway, so I'd probably just stick with the 3 if grounded in reality. Not to mention, I've never driven a 6M,so I can't personally compare the driving dynamics between the two models, but then again the 5/6 platform reviews I've read do seem to indicate the 3/4 being more nimble which is very important to me.

Last edited by MrItaly; 03-31-2020 at 10:02 PM..
Appreciate 1
AlexFL7837.00