Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX3M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Really!? that review of the X3MC vs X3M40i was just bogus. Sounds as if you're making yourself feel good about your purchase of the "base model" vs the "top of the line" X3....

I've driven both and there is a significant difference; full stop.

The X3MC is definitely more beastly....it could be psychological that you feel the way you do; but there are facts to support the superiority of the actual M over the wanna be...lmao

Clearly you missed the part where he wrote, "I currently drive an '18 M40i with a bootmod3 tune (stage 1, 93oct) (400-430hp approx??)

Unless you have driven his car (or another similarly modified X3 M40i), you don't know what you're talking about. Stop hating and learn some manners.

One should evaluate the vehicles from a baseline perspective not from one having to "cheat" to compete!

So an apples to apples comparo is helpful. Skewed perspectives gives off a distorted view and not fair to those who are researching these vehicles. As far as being rude? Get over yourself.
So much for taking the high road... I'm not sure how to say it again, but these were my personal thoughts based on the (very clearly stated) set of parameters. If you weren't able to make that distinction, that's a lack of critical thinking on your part. There was no misleading or "cheating" in your fictitious battle royale between the two cars. If someone wants to compare to a non-modified X3 M40i or whatever car they so desire, then my review is may not be for them. This isn't a dick measuring contest as much as you want it to be. This forum is about sharing your personal experiences and gathering as much info as possible for whatever reason. That's what I did, if it doesn't apply to you, then move on. There's a lot of other members out there it may be appropriate for. I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time even writing this because I'm sure it'll fall on deaf ears, or you'll just whip out the measuring tape again.
Appreciate 0