07-19-2014, 11:44 PM   #1
eldo33
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i B. Red/Terra

Garage List
2006 325i  [8.00]
X4 - Xline @ Sacramento dealership

Was browsing online for local dealership and saw two X4 listed so went by to check it out in person.

all this time seeing reviews and photos so I want to make the judgement myself.

the initial looked of the car was big and aggressive comparing to my 2006 325i. once I sat in it, it actually seemed that the interior was almost the same size. The roof line from inside definitely made the car looked smaller and from the driver seat looking back. The driver seat and passenger seat were both the same size like mine BUT without the leg extension, maybe because it's X-Line?

the rear seat was ok to get in and out BUT turning around and saw the rear window right behind made the car seemed much smaller. I'm 5'8 so I still had some head room sitting in the back seat. I can imagine 6' tall would be hard sitting back there.

the trunk space looked the same as my current 325i. it didn't looked any bigger which was a bit disappointment for me.

i'm thinking about adding the X car to the family but this will take some time for decision.

The car looked great through all around for the X-line.

I didn't test drive it due to the time that I was there, it was traffic hours so I didn't see the point. I'll have to come back once more for it though.

The show room one was Black and black nevada AND the outside was Dark grapite with Mocha leather ( like this interior very much)
Attached Images

2013 E350 - Wife
2013 GLK 4Matic - The Family
2006 BMW E90 325i - Self
Appreciate 0