sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Too much complaining. A 300HP RWD battery-powered SAV sounds pretty damn fun to me. Low center of gravity, 50/50 weight distribution (presumably), and instant torque in a long wheelbase X3 sounds like great fun and practical as well. xDrive will surely be available too, but honestly, who the hell is going off-roading in a battery-powered SUV? AWD does not stop or turn better than a RWD vehicle on snowy/icy roads. Nothing some decent all-season or better yet dedicated snow tires couldn't solve!

As for being made in China, a BEV grocery getter made in China bothers me far less than the next-gen M2 being made in Mexico!
I ski, and most days they will ticket you if they find you up the canyon without AWD. Also would suck to be that guy in line fishtailing up the hill, blocking both lanes, causing big delays as I always tend to run into at least once or twice a season. Super inconsiderate for people to take such vehicles up skiing thinking they can get away with it and making huge traffic jams in the process.
Appreciate 1