jzmundy
Major
Rep
Drives: F97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverathlon View Post
Firstly, thanks for the pictures. The color looks amazing! I have to ask... What are you taking the pictures with? an actual camera or phone? Some great pictures there!!!
Thanks - just using an iPhone 12 Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmundy View Post
Such a fantastic looking combo with the color and those wheels! Surprisingly, I've really grown to like the taillights, particularly when illuminated at night. The only awkward part of the design for me is the front bumper. Max Well how do you find it in person (especially having one each, pre & post LCI)?
Understanding that exterior design can be polarizing, the LCI's updated designs don't bother us. Overall we think they've made positive improvements to the Sport/D2 and Sport+/D3 profiles, cabin experience, iD7 (from iD6) and overall fit and finish.

I still believe the front's structural changes were driven by aerodynamics and not just looks. Whether one part could've/should've been painted or not - I'll leave that to others to debate. I also tend to think the taillights must have some role in modifying rear airflow and turbulence, rather than M just giving the Designers a free pass to do what they wanted, but I could be wrong.
Omg this pic…

Appreciate your perspective!
Max Well4737.50