03-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #6
stumblingtrout
Inspector Gadget
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY14 X3 35d M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukstevens View Post
I've been trying to find the BMW info release, from my very bad memory the software is changing, upgraded hard drive and processor as well as the config of the package that you have already listed making it simpler to order.

Strange I'm also just changing from an F11 520d to an X3, finally ordered today !!

Hope that helps

MS
Ha - Have just seen your post and replied before seeing this... Cheers for the reply.

Thanks for the info, interesting that there is a bigger Hard Drive and better Processor... I wonder if that means that the functionality of the nav system will improve or that the system will be better in some way... I can't find any definate info about it though...
MY14 X3 35d M-Sport. Born 19/04/13, Delivered 31/05/13. Alpine White, Red Brown Leather, Brushed Aluminium, 19" 369 Alloys, BMW Media - Professional, Visibility Package, Access Package, Electric Seats w/ Lumbar, Variable Damper Control, Panoramic Roof, Extended Storage, HUD & Black Panel Dash, DAB, Reversing Camera & Top View, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Rear Seats, Apps, Internet, BMW Loudspeaker Professional... & More.
Appreciate 0