View Single Post
      07-02-2019, 07:56 AM   #15
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by esport37 View Post
I had a different experience with the ride. In the case of bad pavements, you will feel every single bump on the road compared to M5 competition in comfort mode. M5 has a more compliant ride. That's why I am waiting to see how the regular X3M drives and decide.
Highlights the importance taking a test drive as opinions (and conditions) can vary. In my case I drove the M5C immediately after the X3MC and aside from the obvious expected differences of ride height, handling, ... , I felt the actual 'ride comfort' was very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floating.spirit View Post
Since I don't actually own an M5 competition my favorite feature is the massaging seats for when I take my X3 M40i in for an oil change. I spent about an hour and a half in an M5 competition today and it was fabulous! It made me question my desire for an X3M. If only I had an extra $40,000.
We've always liked the M5 series, but we can't consider it given our requirements for cargo capacity and utility. A great line-up if you don't need the X3's all-around capabilities.
Attached Images

Last edited by Max Well; 07-02-2019 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: corrected image margin
Appreciate 6
ando2000.50
GianniB35.00
Daddeo30.50