View Single Post
      01-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #286
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Attaching the data sheets for my day at GNV Raceway yesterday as shared in my compilation GNV thread at https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1672345 .

Great DA, but cloudy and cold in the 40s so me (and a lot of others as we discussed during the day) just weren't getting the grip out of the Summer performance tires. Most everyone I talked with shared frustration on their 0-60ft interval times. Fastest time was 11.703s in my 4th run, fastest speed 118.20mph in my 1st run. I also have no idea whether some runs were effectively 'heat-soaked' since for a few of the runs I left the engine running in between the long waits (as I also wanted to burn off some gas volume). I don't have enough experience in cold weather to know how long it takes to wait in mid-40 degree weather for the LC to sense it isn't warmed up enough. Others I spoke with said the exact same thing. Given the volume of the cars there yesterday, and the periodic track closures to clean up leaks etc, averaged only 1 run an hour, but all in all still an amazing time.

Note the slips indicate '10' Jan, but it was yesterday, '9' Jan. Since my time didn't eclipse robopp 's record, the multi-class record sheet doesn't change, nor does the SC class as I didn't even break my best time. As I now have 22 runs (getting close to forza1976 ), I edited down to only my top 8 and am sharing that as I did for forza1976 .

Dragy once again did a good job on the time and speed, but the slope still wanders between runs, but overall a great tool to have when not at the track and wanting to compare differences in set-up.

Still looking for stock non-comp 'SNC' and stage 2 plus 'St2M+' entries to complete the overall Leaderboard.
Attached Images

Last edited by Max Well; 01-11-2021 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: Corrected last sentence - changed 'St2' to 'St2M+'
Appreciate 1
forza19763398.00