View Single Post
      12-10-2020, 12:47 PM   #282
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastPanther View Post
I might do similar mix but with VP109 as base fuel, currently on 93 base fuel and managed to get 10.57@ 129.98 on draggy, still the tune is not finalized hopefully today will get it done and see the results. Still on Stage 1 but this time with custom tune by F80Paul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastPanther View Post
New world record for the S58
Remarkable data for a St1 - looking forward to your formal slips if/when you get a chance to run again at your track. Curious if you feel your lighter wheels with wider tires are helping you reach this performance (in addition to the tune)? AlexFL and I have been wondering whether 295s and wider will improve traction, especially 0-60' and even 60'-330'. Intuitively seems they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasboostF80 View Post
Not sure if you want only dragy results but this was from today. Less than a 1/4 tank otherwise full weight, sunroof spare tire still in car. Tire pressures were 32front 34 rear, tires are 265 front 295 rear Michelin pilot sport 4s. Tune is off the shelf BM3 stage 1 93 octane, complete stock otherwise. Da was perfect, road temps and tire temps were cold. I backed off at the end of the run prematurely so maybe it could have been a bit quicker. I am so impressed with this car and can't wait to get my hands on a g80 awd m3 this coming summer.
Thanks for sharing your dragy numbers and your settings/DA. Always interested in seeing performance data even from dragy, but only formal slips from sanctioned tracks are being entered into the spreadsheets.
Appreciate 0