View Single Post
      05-09-2020, 05:59 AM   #121
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500R View Post
Once one of the tracks I usually go to open up I’ll certainly get you some track times Working on my launch now for non comp (stage 1 91 tune)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewolfbmw View Post
Figured I would add to the collection. Non-Comp on 21" comp wheels.[IMG]undefined[/IMG]
Thanks, looking forward to your slips.

I'm thinking it might be helpful to have performance categories to allow apples-apples comparison of interval times, and to then compare across categories to show the gains each stage can produce.

Maybe: Stock non-Comp ['SNC'], Stock Comp ['SC'], Stage 1 non-Comp ['St1NC'], Stage 1 Comp ['St1C'], Stage 2 non-Comp ['St2NC'], Stage 2 Comp ['St2C'], all higher mods maybe Stage 2+ non-Comp ['St2+NC'] and Stage 2+ Comp ['St2+C']

What I haven't been able to figure out so far, is whether we even need to segregate the non-Comp from the Comp models once you enter Stage 1, Stage 2, or Stage 2+? Have we figured out that a Stage 1 non-Comp runs the same as a Stage 1 Comp? If so, then we'd just need 5 categories - SNC, SC, St1, St2, and St2+.

To keep it simple was thinking to lump 'bone stock' with non-tune modified stock such as lowering, wheels, diffuser/splitter, ... , but we can easily make another category if desired.

Last edited by Max Well; 05-09-2020 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Corrected abbreviations for Stage from 'ST' to 'St'
Appreciate 0