04-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #13
Benz-n-Bimmers
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3 28i Vermillion Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmachine View Post
Hey I live in Massachusetts as well ... Question: What do you do when you drive your cars into the garage and they are covered in snow?

Does the snow, rain and dirt just pile up on the Race Deck Flooring?

Years ago I painted my garage floor but have since moved and have been thinking about doing the same.

But Race Deck is a nice option. Curious how you deal with all the junk that comes our way during the winter...
my C63 doesn't even see rain, so my side stays clean.

as for her side, the water and melted snow seeps through the tiny cracks in the flooring (about paper thin) and pretty much disapates (they do make the other tiles too with more holes, but honestly not needed).

I sweep out the sand maybe once during the winter and usually vacuum up the rest of the sand in the spring, just because.
It washes up great and easy and it is much warmer and softer on the feet during the colder months.
If you're interested, I can find the website I bought it from and PM you, I got it during a sale (I think I paid around $1500 w/ shipping for a 24x24 garage) and it was super easy to put down, just get a rubber mallet and a few hours and you should be good to go!

2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
Appreciate 0