View Single Post
      10-15-2019, 08:05 AM   #327
RedPepper
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 X4 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2019 View Post
According to the Durban port website, my car was loaded onto the Glovis Stella yesterday morning so it looks like cars are actually moving out of South Africa again.
This hopefully puts it into Bremerhaven around 4th November, so week 48 delivery now looks realistic.
I've just been told my car is at 6000, so should be heading to the port soon and so I've been trying to work out how/when it's coming to the UK.

Can't find a boat coming to the UK, and only found one RoRo from Durban to Bremerhaven on http://www.molroro.com/MOLVesselSchedule.aspx (the "Mercury Ace", departing 23rd October, arriving Bremerhaven 14th November).

So, couple of questions please...
(1) are there any other sites to check (couldn't see any going on this route - WW, etc)
(2) Do the South African built cars get unloaded at Bremerhaven and then get put onto another ship before coming over to the UK? (presuming Southampton?)
(3) Is there a link to the Durban Port website mentioned above please? I'm guessing this needs the VIN number?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0