View Single Post
      06-18-2019, 07:36 AM   #4293
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
As I read that the Love Boat Theme started playing in my head! Could it be as they say in the ghetto you are "catching feels" and rather smitten by said lady friend?! So naturally your brain will give her all the attention.
Honestly? I think that it's because of several reasons.

1. I listen intently to people as they speak
2. She is a female and even though I love her dearly, she is still a female which means that she talks in circles, repeats the unimportant parts of the conversations several times, skips the point of the entire conversation and something mid-sentence reminds her of something else that the conversations shifts to & shifts again & again.....
3. I usually can't stop looking at her legs, the eyes or the smile to even pay attention to what she is saying. (my brain: "Listen, pay attention to what she is saying. Look at those f'ing legs!!! Her smile is gorgeous! What? Didn't she just say that part? Did I miss something? Oh shit! Watch out for this car! My god her legs are as smooth as glass and as soft....oh shit, red light, red light, red light! Holy shit baby take a breathe in between segues, I can't keep up!)
Appreciate 4
Soul_Glo13346.00
hybris204.50
mc-m3213.00