View Single Post
      01-24-2015, 06:08 AM   #17
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by K19BMW View Post
From a strictly appearence perspective that watch just looks terrible to me. It seems like the kind of thing a rapper would wear if he is trying to look flashy in a video or something like that.
Like I said that from a strictly visual perspective. I dont know much about the mechnanics/engineering of the watch so I cant judge them. When it comes to watches I like a more subtle approach and a bright blue watch with gems just isnt it haha
Respect your opinion. For conversation this blue Graham watch has a TURBILLION the round mechanical disc at 6:00. Except for some Chinese or Russian builds, most TURBILLION watches start in the mid five figure price range and go up, six figure turbillions are the norm.
Yeah, celebrities with big incomes will show off pieces like this - and I also cringe when peeps buy for bling. However, watch collectors also gravitate toward these limited edition pieces. But simpler watches, I prefer also, though I don't have any timepieces cause of an iPhone.

I think you would be surprised and like the mechanical Grande Seiko watches. They're simple and very desirable but they are expensive.
Appreciate 0