View Single Post
      11-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #50
ParadigmDawg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 AMG GLC63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
I see a lot of talk about the GLC AMG...but I'm a firm believer that the SUV in this range to beat is the Stelvio Quad. This truck gets no shine and it's easily the best SUV to hit the market in the past few years.

I looked up how many threads there were about it on Bimmerpost and I believe less than 10 lol. It's by far the most aggressive, best sounding and best driving SUV I've ever driven. So much so...I'm looking at them right now and trying to convince my wife it's worth the cost of admission.

With all the new releases BMW has coming out...90% of them having me feeling underwhelmed and after a solid 10 years with the brand - I'm disappointed. The new X3M/X4M range is "cool" at best...but for $80k+ I'd be shopping elsewhere in a heartbeat.
I am thinking you have never driven or heard a GLC 63S...

The Stelvio is a nice SAV and about as fast as the 63S in 0-60 and falls a little behind in the 1/4. The GLC also took aways it record at nurburgring. My concern is the unreliability of all Alfa Romeos.

The X3/X4 MC is either close or on top of both of these cars, we just don't know yet. If it didn't look like every other X3, I would have gotten one even though I am a diehard AMG guy.

https://www.caranddriver.com/feature...-far/?slide=12
Appreciate 2
clee1982797.50