Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2018 BMW X3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spucktacular View Post
It's got a proper engine, a proper drive train, proper suspension dynamics, proper exhaust (the flappable performance exhaust with the button in the console, which as far as I remember is the FIRST TIME EVER in a BMW, no? Maybe the new m5 has it as well, still finally BMW, Porsche and AMG have been doing this for a while now) and most importantly for any SUV that wears an M badge, MASSIVE floating two piece rotors all around to bring it to a stop. Full software flexibility for day to day or beast modes, proper seats, steering, HUD with RPM. Tires are a bit narrow I suppose, but maybe the lab coats calculated it's better for M AWD diffs. That's what an M car is, what more would you like? .... if you don't like the g01/g02 platforms that's another story.

The x4m competition is going to be a BEAST in real life, that will take on any super sport sedan with ease.
Since when was a torque converter automatic a proper M transmission
Look we have an enthusiast here!

The debate about which is faster and has better fuel economy has been settled long ago. Sadly your version of "what a real m-car is" is subjective and outmoded.

You know what? I was actually relieved to not have to hear "what are you going to do to it?" after trading my M4. "Nothing dude, it's perfect"

X4M is gorgeous, especially in red.