United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3 M40i LCI

Garage List
2006 Ducati 749  [10.00]
2022 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spangle1980 View Post
"I’ve said I’m now going to look at an Audi SQ5 to put some pressure on them but in reality the Audi is more expensive and doesn’t have the spec I want."

Nice one - that SHOULD hit the spot. Keep us posted?

When it comes to re-sell you won't regret the LCI? Better residuals compared with non?
Will do.

Been messing around with the configurator on the BMW website this weekend.
I love the new colour available, Brooklyn Grey Metallic. The LCI also comes with proper M style wing mirrors now. Brooklyn grey goes well with the black grill, which is now the only colour option for the grill on the M40’s.

I’ve been looking a lot at the new styling and it is growing on me. I prefer the new front to the back though. Very angular on the top edges of the bumper under the tail lights, a bit Audi Q2?

Interior wise the LCI has a nicer looking central vent area, looks like the digital display for cabin temps has moved up from lower down to between the center vents.

Not sure about a new style steering wheel. The options shows a different style wheel to select heated steering wheel to the wheel shown in the interior 360* pictures, so not sure of the style of wheel in the LCI.

Been thinking, I’ve paid £1000 deposit almost two months ago now for my build to start. The fact that BMW never gave me a build slot and now that my pre LCI build will be an LCI, it’s not really my fault that M front seats are no longer part of the M Sport Pro pack. That’s really a problem for the dealer and BMW to work out cost wise. The dealer shouldn’t really be expecting me to now pay an extra £890 for seats that were in the pack I selected almost two months ago.

I’ll suggest that when the sales guy call me tomorrow.

And I think I’ll be doing the carbon trim on a new build…….if it gets that far!

Last edited by Shaun170; 06-13-2021 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Mistake
Appreciate 1
jacko15208.50