No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barathon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Still have no idea. Thought initially it was to be 1 August, but then I believe Barathon or somebody else mentioned that CFRP items may be pushed back to December IIRC, and I think I read that the SOP for the G01 X3M40i is Sep rather than Aug like the other G01 editions, so not only do I not know what the new SOP line may or may not be offering, I don't even know the 'when'. Maybe somebody can chime in with firm info.
Yep, I saw some dealer order guide documentation that said the SOP for the "71C M Carbon Exterior Package" was 12/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
My sales person just notified me that my order will include ID7. Just placed my order last week.
According to ynguldyn who is very reliable, ID7 isn't coming until April 2020. What's your production week?
I'll have to check the production week; I have the production number....I was advised that the 21" bi-color wheels are possibly on backorder or something? My sales advisor hasn't been the sharpest tool in the shed also; so I take what he says with a grain of salt. I had to get with the manager for an update. They said BMW genius has the ID7 on my production range. And they claim mine will arrive in the next 4-6 weeks. SC to LA. Again that's what they said.
Appreciate 0