View Single Post
      09-22-2019, 10:08 PM   #33
x3sm
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 E93 Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by pungo View Post
  • I understand that the question I asked was not clearly answered.
  • You say a pre-LCI bracket will not fit a LCI bumper, fine, I did not ask that question, nor do I want to do that.
  • Are you saying a LCI bracket will not fit a pre-LCI bumper, because I don't see that anywhere in this thread? If it does not fit, fine, question answered, if you don't know, fine.
  • Since you did the conversion, you had both LCI and pre-LCI brackets in hand and would know what the difference is between them besides the fog light mounting. It's hard to tell by the pictures.
  • realoem is not going to show if a LCI bracket will fit a pre-LCI bumper.
If PRE-LCI bracket will not fit a LCI bumper, then why would LCI bracket fit the PRE-LCI? Obviously if it doesn't fit one way, it wouldn't fit the other way. The bracket takes shape of the front bumper, so if you look at the bumpers you can tell that either way the bracket will not work. You can also look at realoem and it shows you part numbers for each year vehicles and again you can tell by parts numbers that they will not work. Finally you can find pictures of brackets online and 100% say they are not interchangeable anyway you try. Also you cannot fit PRE-LCI fogs to LCI brackets nor the other way around. Again I tell you, if you want LCI LED fogs, convert the whole front end or make custom brackets.
AUDI S4: SOLD
BMW E92 335: SOLD
Appreciate 0