sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcnshadow View Post
Hi, everyone. I'm about to purchase the 2018 BMW X3 30i M-Sport Package optioned with the 20" M Double-spoke wheels - style 699M Bi-Color with mixed perf run-flat tires. But rather than buy a set of dedicated winter tires (and wheels) I'd like to switch out/replace those summer run-flat tires with Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus Ultra High Performance Tires (recommended by Tire Rack; see attached screen-grab photo).

I'd like to be absolutely sure the 20" Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus non-run-flats that Tire Rack recommends will fit the optioned 20" wheels that come with the 2018 X3 — so can anyone with more expertise than I have assure me they'll fit properly?

And is there any danger whatsoever in replacing the mixed performance summer run-flats that come with the 2018 X3 with all season non-run-flat tires?

Thanks for your guidance and help, much appreciated!
You'll be fine, that's the exact same staggered size that comes with the car. The only risk is the normal one of not having runflats or a spare; you can be stranded if you get a flat.

FWIW, I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I haven't decided if I'm going to lease, but I know if I do that the stock tires probably won't last the lease, so I'm thinking about bagging up the stock performance tires and putting some good all-seasons on, rather than using them up in combination with winter tires. I can then put them back on later if I turn the lease in.
Appreciate 1