Thread: F25 X3 Feedback
View Single Post
      03-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #67
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Pedals as requested, not the best photo I've ever taken!

I'm actually not finding the pedals and the seat position a problem any more. I've moved the seat and now keep my left foot on the floor, not on the rest (incidentally, this rest is not much good if you have size 10+ feet) .

Did nearly 500 miles over the last few days and all good. Went here for example

MPG!! I seemed to do badly on the way there but much better on the way back. Maybe it was trying harder on the way back. Obviously how you drive and the amount of traffic dictating motorway speed has a big impact.

Anyway, wasn't overly impressed with this

but did have a full load and wasn't trying too hard

On the way back, I tried harder, managed 43 mpg on some A roads and then 41 mpg for entire journey (about 240 miles) but I was being careful on the motorway.

I doubt I will ever see 45 mpg let alone 50 mpg but I'm a bit happier overall.

Hmmm, what else....

Sunroof from inside in case anyone's interested

Pro nav in action

And what you see on the dash at the same time

The screens and dials look much better and sharper than they appear here - iPhone not doing them justice.

And despite clocking about 500 miles and a lot of the time of the road across England and Wales, the (other) F25 X3 count remains at ZERO

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0