01-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #81
sfax
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2011 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by F25X3 View Post
Good to know cause the standart wheels looks poor. I will try to post a pic tomorrow from the Paris car. I was thinking of getting the chrome inserts cause the ones on the x1 look the part but when i saw them I really disliked them. might have a pre production cause they were really poor but if they are the finished product better leave it with the standart trim.

mine's a mineral silver with oister leather - i need some leather cleaning tips btw - abd had to go with xenons cause the daytime likes just make the car look smart. I kept the standart wheels cause bmw performance will put some good ones out and ill keep these for winter tires
Pic of the standard steering wheel here

http://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465065

Mineral silver + oyster will look the part, nice combination. I keep seeing photos and videos of mineral silver in different lights and it always looks a bit different. It gets good reviews. Would like to see it in real life.

F25 xDrive20d SE __ professional multimedia package | dynamic package | climate package | 309s | xline | xenons | electric seats | folding mirrors | business speakers
Appreciate 0