ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBFIU View Post
Granted, even at 73k. That is some heavy coin for a car that really isnt particularly good at any one thing. That isn't a bad thing for some, as a matter of fact I bet that would be a fantastic GT or cruiser for road trips. But I think it is a different kind of animal than a track inspired car, which is what I am more attracted to. It is more of an 'all around' good car in my opinion, still a little pricey even at 73k. I would consider buying one if base started at 65k.

The engine + drivetrain does sound fantastic though.
Ah but thats the question, isn't it? Is it a better all around vehicle than the M3?

This impression means absolutely nothing. The only thing useful are the pictures of the car inside and out. I for one believe that this RS5 will beat the M3 in most tests, just because it's being released almost 3 years after the E9x M3.

Also you do pay for a little bit of exclusivity and there won't be nearly the amount of RS5's on the road compared to M3's. It's a gorgeous car and depending on the pricing for Military car sales, i may be looking at my next ride. That Audi interior....