View Single Post
      04-09-2024, 11:29 AM   #7
SteVTEC
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 335i vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by whofelt View Post
I’d rather have a Prius, nice price though.
Same here. The Prime especially is really nice for mostly local driving, and you can even charge it off of a 110V circuit. Way lower environmental impact overall, much lighter, better overall energy efficiency than a BEV (we're not supposed to know that), but just not something that will put a grin on your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
These are definitely getting hard to beat for the price. As a daily commuter its a great car.
For sure, even for medium distance day or weekend trips, one of these could work out for us, minus being a family of 4 plus two dogs. It was only in the running for them because of the price drops last year, and just barely fitting into their price range. Slapping $5k on the hood sealed the deal. No way they're worth $60-70k+. Those prices were just crazy.