View Single Post
      04-07-2024, 09:10 AM   #2848
x3ster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4- YMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWL5 View Post
That dealer is playing hardball. The fact that they quoted 6.29% for a "future" APR means not only will they for sure mark up the APR an additional 1% but won't be willing to work with you on the rate.

Any reasonable dealer who wants to keep a customer would have said "we won't know what the new rate is until we see it"! If you're having trouble getting a deal locally, go through a broker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
4.8% off for me in this environment for a car that is getting a new model in a few months is an absolute no go... i would aim for 5k off at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
Hes not lying to you about the military offer. You can look these up on Edmund’s. https://www.edmunds.com/bmw/x3/2024/deals/

1) Your discount stinks ~2%. Since you are doing performance delivery, any dealer can do this for you. So DO NOT accept this lol. For example - Next Level Auto Brokers - Can help you.
2) financing rates - while the CA is right that the 3.99 is non lockable and states the car must be on the lot - what he has no freaking clue about is the financing rate bmw will be offering when your build is ready. I think the upper bound for a new car with bmw financial is 6.xx%. So hopefully he was just trying to guide you as worst case scenario. But this dealer sounds like one that would mark up the financing rates. Sooo - you need to make sure to agree to bmw program + no markup. Whatever that rate may be at the time..
Thank you all! HUGE. Felt this was not a good deal but just didn't know for the last car I bought was during covid times. Confirmed by the bimmerpost experts. Yes!

Will reach out to the broker on Monday and a couple other dealerships. Was a little bummed but now back to being excited about the car. Thx again.
Appreciate 1
Mattl08061009.50