View Single Post
      12-19-2023, 03:13 PM   #19
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Ok, I passed by too cuz OP does make 'interesting' threads from time-to-time...heck, if everyone was the same, it would be a boring place. I didn't make a comment like Watching but it was mild in his defence and not really an insult and he did provide a sincere answer. OP did make a nice comeback and so did Watching, so how about you guys just make up? It's Christmas time! (Oops, Happy Holidays.)

To try to answer the OP, I don't like that artsy stuff, we're no longer cavemen or escaping in the desert, let the fire burn and our food be well-cooked.
Fair - to be honest I hold no bitterness to Nazali, nor have I put him on ignore...pretty much have never put anyone on ignore except for one member and that was a while ago, and since have now removed him from the ignore list since he seemed to improve his posts.

What Nazali wants to do is entirely up to him, but at the same time, I'm not going to change. But I'm equally happy to receive it back as good or better as I dish it out - I've got a thick skin.
Appreciate 1