View Single Post
      11-26-2023, 06:25 AM   #2
M4Lou
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21'-x3m40i 23'-m4c 24'-x3mc

1) The tires!! As soon as they pulled it up - I could not believe it has 265's in the back. Heck, the GF's X3 M40i comes w/ 275's in the back. I've already ordered 295's for the back. GOOD news, the 265's on the back will fit the front w/ the 295's. Even my son was giving me shi....t about - "yeah dad, those should be on a honda civic.

2) I don't know how I got a spare put in this car - I think that's a mistake. Gotta be extra weight - and the cargo area is raised like three inches to fit the spare tire. YES, you know - the GF's car does NOT have a spare. THAT is the way to go.

3) If you live in SE/close to ATL - Gwinnett/Penske BMW is recommended. Fast order/delivery. My guy was Gennaro Russo. NO ISSUES w/ using my veteran discount.

4) Shout out to forum members here - helped me as I was going along w/ planning/color/options/etc.

5) Already order spacers/BMC filters/even an ER midpipe (BF sale) - But, FIRST order of business is the tire size. Heck, even 285's would be better. I've read here that 265/40/21 and 295/35/21 will fit fine.

6) Sahkir - is basically red/looks great. Very happy w/ wheels and BSM (I know, it is still clean).
Appreciate 1