View Single Post
      11-06-2023, 03:58 PM   #592
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockDM View Post
I greatly appreciate it! I love analyzing all of the runs in one place so your efforts as well don't go unnoticed!
Thanks!

Still looking for Stock Non-Comp entries (F97 or F98) to complete our Leaderboards. Would encourage anyone with a non-comp model to try a day at a Strip. Its an inexpensive and enjoyable way to safely run fast and see what these thoroughbreds can do, and it doesn't require new brake pads, flushing the lines, or changing tires after the day. Just do some basic reading on what your local Strips require (helmet, don't run the A/C so you're not dropping water on the lane, basic Strip etiquette, etc), and you'll experience what many of us have - everyone there enjoys fast cars and readily helps others with questions at the 'All Welcome Test and Tune' days.

And just like other sports - your times are only being compared to others in your own class. I keep trying to get an extra 0.006 sec out of my ET so I can take over goldfz8's top SC spot, but I closely follow the higher classes to see what they can run and what's possible.

I'm happy to prep your own personal log as I've done for others here, so hopefully we can get the SNC Class up and running.
Appreciate 1