View Single Post
      05-07-2023, 09:37 AM   #10
avidfan
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i, M440i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022X3 View Post
Mismatched tire diameters can cause issues - what size tires do you have F&R?
It is the original staggered set that came on the car when it was made. They are the 21 inch and style 718M. I assume the original owner powder coated them, though it is entirely possible that the dealer in Atlanta did it. The only thing listed on the cars carfax was when it was oroginally bought, turned back in 2 years later with 10,000 miles, and wheel repair at dealership in Atlanta…. Then i bought it. It was still under complete manufacturer warranty until this month and now the CPO warranty starts. So, if i spend a bunch of money and replace the factory wheels and put new rotors and pads on, there is no gaurantee that it would even fix the car. I mean, the BMW dealer gave my car back to me supposedly “fixed” five times. I did not include the times I took it in and they tried shaving the rotors down to minimum spec, only to come back 2 weeks later and the front and rears be way under minimum spec.

My daily driving is taking my son to his school. I should not have been driving the car looking back on it, but they never told me it was not safe. I mean, my wheel and entire car shakes every time you hit the brakes. I learned how to drive using the brakes as little as possible, which is insane. I paid 58k for a car that has been a nightmare and BMW NA has no problem with it coming from the certified pre owned program.

Last edited by avidfan; 05-07-2023 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0