View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 01:49 AM   #38
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

People have to make their own choices. I'm not a judgemental person, but when people get "work done" and they end up looking like an alien, it's hard to ignore. To me, altering appearance if there are real issues would be okay. But, to make alteration just to look updated and fashionable can lead to a bad outcome. Each step a person takes to look more perfect never ends. The steps keep coming until the person looks like an alien. Those providing these services have no interest in saying enough is enough. The pouty lips, the obviously fake boobs, the loss of a natural neck, the stretched faces, the eyebrows that are no longer on the correct part of the face, the perfectly smooth skin; combined these procedures result in a new definition of normal that is simply unachievable. This is sad. To me, women (and men) are fine as they are. Thankfully, my wife agrees. If she wanted to do something, I would probably support her decision, but I wouldn't like it. I think she looks perfect just the way she is.

Last edited by sygazelle; 03-03-2023 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 3
Artemis31503.00