View Single Post
      09-19-2022, 10:51 PM   #17
Stone_M6
Private
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burr001 View Post
Ok I know why you can't post prices here on the forum..but you also sent me a pm to fill out a contact form. If I wanted to give you guys my personal info I would have done that in the first place. Since you can contact me through pm, please have your regional sales rep contact me through pm.
Why make it more intrusive to buy your product?

2022 bmw x3 m40i G01 non opf from downpipe back shipped to zip 11361 in New York.

Not to be a hardass but some of these international companies just want to collect info to help build a contact sheet to sell.

I am not sure if you have received much from international companies, but from my experience, it is generally priced by the weight of the item and the size of the box. DHL Express is the more expensive choice when choosing the type of shipping. Anything else, you're waiting weeks, if not months, and if your customs office is slow like sap, you'll be waiting even longer. I can tell you I paid $480.00 for mine, and shipping costs have gone up since then. However, doing a cursory look based on a Total Shipment Weight: of 25 kg and a moving style type box, you're looking at 733.79 with the current cost. I forgot how much it weighed, to be honest. But again this is just a quick look so I could be off. Just wanted to point that out
Appreciate 1
Burr0013729.50