09-01-2022, 06:23 AM   #7
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockDM View Post
Ok I have some updates!

Unfortunately I don't have pics on the scale due to the width of the tires covering the display. My BC Forged setup that you have above is as follows:

Front Wheel - 25.6lbs
Front Tire (PS4S) - 30lbs

Rear Wheel - 26.8lbs
Rear Tire (PS4S) - 31lbs

Grand Total for the set: 226.8lbs

Im in the process of ceramic coating my winter setup but it should be ever so slightly lighter than these. Will report back when I have photos and such!
Thanks, BrockDM - I've entered your data in the upper list and removed from the 'pending'.

Very helpful to have the separate wheel and tire weights as well, as we'll be able to use those tire weights to come up with sum totals for Members who might've only weighed their wheels. As example, I think Kozumasbullitt shared just his wheel weights somewhere but I'll have to look for that. {Edit 0744AM - found it: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=48 , so I'll now be able to add his info to the completed list}

I've also started showing the Ft and Rear wheel/tire separately to aid in more detailed comparison.

Last edited by Max Well; 09-01-2022 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: Added link to Kozumasbullitt wheel weights
Appreciate 1
BrockDM2050.00