Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Indiv X3M CF Center Console Trim | OEM M-Performance CF Grill Surround

LFGGGGG.

Indiv X3M LCI Carbon Fiber Center Console Trim

Needs no introduction. This carbon fiber center console trim from Indiv is perfect in replacing the horrid piano black nightmare that is around the gearbox shifter. It perfectly complements the interior along with the rest of the trim. Carbon weave is exactly the same pattern and direction as the rest of the OEM carbon fiber trim. It really brings the center stack more upscale,comparable to an F95 or G8x. It’s like an OEM piece like it should’ve been from the start. Install is dead simple. Those that are on the fence or missed out on the group buy, iND has a few in stock for the same price. No need to wait either.

OEM M-Performance Carbon Fiber Grill Surround

Part number: 51-71-9-628-252

So… am I one of the first in the US to have one of these in hand? After searching and waiting, I finally found the part number, and immediately a few of the BMWUSA vendors uploaded it onto their websites/databases, but of course, do not have any in stock. They all said it would have to be ordered and involve a 4-6 week wait. I COULD have waited, but instead I overnighted parts from Germany and put it on my tab at Harry’s. Boom. They arrived with the carbon fiber brake ducts to match, but those are currently being PPF’d. I’ll wait to install those another day when finished.

So fitment and quality? Well they’re OEM so they better be perfect and they are. No words needed. Installation was a bitch though. Getting the double slats off the original grill was not fun. I think I broke like 3-4 tabs off the original black grill surround. Whoops. I could’ve been more gentle and follow the BMW recommended procedure of using a heat gun to make the plastic more flexible but whatever, my brain is smoother than a hardboiled egg and I was impatient. They look fantastic and I can’t wait to get the other stuff installed as I have more on the way.

Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Meh. A Monet. Fitment is OK and looks are decent (from a distance). Not much can be said. If something happens to them I won’t cry about it. Just did these to match the rest of the CF stuff that will go on the car eventually.

BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 3