04-05-2022, 11:01 AM   #1590
Flippco
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 XM40i, Honda Passport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikhead View Post
I reached out to a few additional dealers beyond what I listed above; still only got told MSRP. One additional dealer in my state, they never replied back. I reached out to the PA dealer mentioned in another post that was running online ads below MSRP; but they too said MSRP on the M40i.

I ended up just using my local dealer & put my deposit down this past Saturday. MSRP + $129 doc fee. My next plan would be to have advance financing from either USAA or PenFed, and to try to sell my Audi beforehand. When I have to talk with the finance manager & they try to get me to use their financing, then I'll try to get $1-2k off and matching interest rate.
I have MSRP out of three dealers in the Minneapolis area and wait-listed, oh well!

Dealers have all sorts of financing options other than BMWFS, mine is going to work the best deal at the time of delivery to include the most military incentive possible. I had no idea if you have an immediate family member you are eligible, so be sure to check the qualifications!
Appreciate 0